To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Farm Chicks Antique Show!!!

I am so excited!  This Saturday, my Mama and I are going to be attending the Farm Chicks Antique Show in Spokane, WA!!!  I have read about it for years and this year I AM GOING!!!!!  I can't wait!  I have always heard about the big, nationally recognized shows like this one in magazines, seen pictures on flickr, and read about them on blogs....I cannot stand how excited I am about this!  I hope to find lots of fun things to bring home that I can decorate hats, dresses, my house and garden with.  But, I think what I am excited about the most is just being able to see a "real" antique show....not the sad little thing that tries valiantly, but falls short of fabulous here at our fair grounds.  And I love going to Spokane anyway.  I have family there and I love visiting with them!

http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/

HUZZAH AND AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment