To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Saturday, April 7, 2012

1920s Chiffony Dress...mmmmm






Ok, so for the GG Picnic, I have decided to make a dress out of fabric that I have had for well over a year....Yeah stash material! The fabric is a nice light chiffon in teal florals and the under dress will be a super light taffeta in pale pale teal. I just got from ebay an original 1920s drop waist dress pattern in, are you ready, size "20 years". Whatever that means....hahahahaha!!! I can't wait to make the dress.

1 comment:

  1. I love the plate inspirations you have found. I can not wait to see this dress come together! I am always a little affraid to work with sheer fabrics, but love them.

    ReplyDelete