To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Edwardian "S" Bend Corset...On the Road to Completion!

Oooooooohhhhhh!!!!  I do believe I am in love!!!  So very much in love with Truly Victorian's Edwardian corset.  It is so awesome!!  I love everything about it.  It goes together well, fits wonderfully, and I am loving the way it nips in my waist and hugs my hips!!  Huzzah!!  I will be putting some wonderful spider web lace on it tomorrow and then shall proclaim it complete!  


Just need to add the binding and lace...


See the way it hugs the hips?  It feel so good!!


The grommets did a funny thing this time round.  I played around with it and was able to smooth it out....

The shape of this corset is my new favorite shape!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment