To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grecian Lady Gown Progressing Right Along!

My work so far.  The boys haven't needed me much this week as they have been at friends' houses or those friends have been here...so I have been sewing!  This project is so much fun as there is no time constraint and no where to wear it!  Just having lots of fun creating.


 Close up of bodice and pleats.  Thought I had pleats behind me, but that proved to be a wrong assumption!!


Under dress....


Sort of nailing down how I want the over dress to look....lots of draping will be happening....ACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment