To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Demeter...Almost Finished My Lady!

So...I have decided that my Grecian Lady's Masquerade gown needs a name.  I have always loved the mythology of the Greeks and Romans.   Mostly the Greeks though.  Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite, Hades, Poseidon,  and so on...but I really like the story of Demeter!  She is the goddess of the harvest who presided over grains and the fertility of the earth, presided over the sanctity of marriage, the sacred law and the cycle of life and death.  What a lady!!!


97.8% done!!  I tried it on and it fit really well!!  Yeah!!!


I am loving this dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment