To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mom's Dress's Turn To Be Almost Done!!

This one is going to be so cute!  Just like my Mama!!  Hopefully you can see the lace insert in the "V".  Oh nuts!  I was going to take pictures of the sleeve cuffs so you could see the lace on them....Oh well....tomorrow maybe.  I just look at this dress and it makes me smile!  Mom and I had a fitting yesterday....almost sounds like we had a fit.  We didn't.  At least I didn't.  I was very ecstatic that the pieces fit and I won't have to be making any major adjustments!!!  Huzzah!!! 


Tomorrow will see sleeves, cuffs, collars and the tie being sewn together and/or attached!!  Oh yes...and the hat....THE HAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment