To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Princess Petticoat....Complete!!!


Here she is!  I am so ecstatic with how it turned out!  I don't want to wear this UNDER my teens era clothing!  I want to wear it AS teens era clothing!!!  Sometimes I am truly shocked at how well (in my opinion) my creations turn out and this instance is one of them.  It looks so ethereal and glowing as Emma wears it.  I think it has a lot to do with the antique lace that I used.  And the fact that the original was so utterly fabulous to begin with!   


I'm not fond of this picture, but this one shows the pink ribbon at the top of the antique flounce.  How cool is it that the flounce has wonderful little pin tucking and almost the exact lace that the front panel of the petti does!  hahahahaha!!!  Love it!


Miss Rosie "trying on" my petticoat!  Miss Thang....it is a bit to big for you!  She is my sewing buddy and follows me wherever I go.  She isn't even my cat.  She is Colton's kitty.  MY dog just hangs out under my bed and follows Cody around!!  Sheesh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment