To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, April 26, 2012

More Finds For My GG Picnic!

I don't know what is going on.  But I like it.  Never has finding items for an event or costume been so easy for me!  NOR have said things been so incredibly inexpensive!  All the items I have found for my little project have been on sale!  On sale from an already ridiculously inexpensive price in the first place!  Weird.  But I'm sooooo NOT complaining!

I "needed"  (Ok, I would like to get something clear here.  I know that I don't "need" all the things that I own...I "need" food, shelter, and clothing...oh and love and hugs and kisses...BUT when I say "need" when referring to my costuming...I mean that I "need" it for the completion of the look of whatever I am trying to accomplish.  That's what I tell my husband anyway!  hahahahaha!) So, I needed some seamed stockings to wear and I needed a compact.  Oh yes, and most importantly, I needed one of those super cool beaded rope necklaces!  Seriously, please believe me when I tell you that these items just fell into my ownership!  At stupid low prices!  Too fun!!!






Oh how I like pretty antique objects!  Sometimes I think I'm like Jeremy the Crow from the Rats of Nihm.  "A sparkley!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKWRO9CZrw

Gotta Love Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment