To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gracie's Sailor Suit Gets a Fitting!

Ah my sweet Gracie!  I had her and her siblings yesterday for quite a while and it afforded me the opportunity to fit her dress to her!  I love that!  There was quite a bit that needed finishing, fitting, and tweeking and she was a willing model!  Love that!  She loves her dress so far and didn't want to take it off even though it held straight pins!  Such a sweetie!


Here is my lovely niece.


I decided that instead of sewing on ribbon for the stripes on the sailor collar, I would just sew a blue top stitch.  I really think this looks great as it doesn't detract from the blue on blue stripe of the dress.  
Almost done Gracie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment