To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OHMYGOSH!!! I LOVE this outfit!!!


Here is the link the the most fabulous Exploration outfit from the FIDM Museum that I am wanting to make!!




Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh! I am so excited! I was looking for an Edwardian exploring outfit...think Egyptian Holiday, India Safari, Evelyn from "The Mummy" sort of thing...and I found this most fabulous outfit! I immediately fell in love and my heart started palpitating at my very first glimpse of it! Now I need to locate some linen fabric somewhere and get to!!! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment