To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Beauty from Ashes is on Facebook!

For a while I have been toying with the notion of making a Facebook page for my blog so that I can be more spontaneous and post fun things like sewing/costuming funnies and share blog posts from other costuming bloggers and such.  I also thought it would be a better, more fun way to interact with my followers and have it be not such a "one-sided" conversation!  

Here is the link:


Come say "Hi" and discover the "real me".

Bwahahahahahahaha.....

Blessings to you all!

g

2 comments: