To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A New Blog....

My great friend Josie from Josephine Gypsy suggested that I begin a blog about my hats as I would like to start selling a few more (to fund my costuming addiction you see) so that is just what I did!  You can find it here if you are interested!


I started out posting the first hats that I made when I started out in SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) and I had to just laugh as I looked at them.  I have come a long way with the help of the help of the internet (great research tool) and more wonderful books in my library.  I hope you enjoy the new blog....I think I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment