To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Friday, April 12, 2013

Getting Things Done!!!

Wow....it's been a while!  I can totally explain!  I had a 1920s hat commission for a fabulously lovely client/friend and then a smoking coat for my wonderful husband that have been taking up my time.  I don't ever post images of client work until after they have received their orders and have worn them and for some reason I haven't taken any pictures of Greg's smoking coat.  I will here in a few seconds and then post them. But, the hat turned out wonderfully....so much so that I didn't want to send it to her!  I wanted to keep it!  I did make a frame for myself with the exact dimensions before I sent it off however, so I could have a hat the same shape....I'll photo that one as well here....

Today, I will be taking up the pistachio Edwardian corset construction again!  I sooooooo cannot wait to get started.  The twill is in the dryer being shrunk as I write...

Ok, off to photo some projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment