To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Year in Review....Underwear..

I was going through my photographs the other day, getting rid of duplicates and deleting files that I no longer need when I started wondering just how many items of clothing I had made this year.  At first I didn't think I had made that many...after all January of this year was 12 months ago and my memory has a hard time reaching that far back.  So, I made a new file in my "pictures" file on my computer titled, "The Year in Review".  WOW.  Then I made sub-files for underwear, hats, dresses and men's clothing, because, as I found out, I had in all actuality made quite a few items!  Huh!! 

So, to start off my "2012 Year in Review" entries, I shall post the underwear that were created!


Mom's "Minnie Mouse" corset.


My "Mrs. Clause" corset.


A 1920s corselette for the Great Gatsby Picnic


Edwardian Combination set


Edwardian Princess Petticoat


Edwardian Princess Petticoat that no longer lives with  me....

So, as you can see, there was quite a bit of underthing making going on this year!  How fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment