To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pattern Sites Galore!!

I thought in this post I would share with you the pattern sites that I have in my "go to" file.  While I do have many of the "Big 3" patterns, I also own patterns from stores who specialize in historically accurate patterns. In no particular order, here they are

Past Patterns


Reconstructing History


Truly Victorian


Wearing History


Ageless Patterns


Rocking Horse Farms


Sense and Sensibility


The Mantua Maker


Laughing Moon Mercantile


Patterns of History


Buckaroo Bobbins


Folkwear Patterns


Lynn McMasters hat patterns


Wingeo


I think that's all.  Many of these lovely pattern sites have blogs and tutorials and you can e.mail them with questions.  Awesome!


This site also offers reviews for those of you who would like to read about the patterns you are sewing....personally, I tend to not agree with lots of reviews that I read (take movies for instance), but I would like to post this here for those of you who value others' reviews.

The Greater Bay Area Costume Guild Pattern Review



No comments:

Post a Comment