To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merlot Wool Suit Moving Along Nicely!!

Ohmygosh....I cannot believe how crazy my life has been these past few weeks!!  So crazy that I don't know up from down, left from right, winkon from nod....UGH!!  So, I am going to be doing some retro-posting on my wool suit!  This post will be the post about working on the jacket.  May I just say that I love working with wool?  It is glorious!!  It doesn't unravel, it irons beautifully, and it is a dream to sew.


Front of jacket


Side....I am having issues with the use of the twill tape.  It is a little thick and in the future will not be used.  That being said, I hope I can find a suitable replacement or I just won't make anything similar!


I am liking the back with the buttons and different textural look!

No comments:

Post a Comment