To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Friday, September 14, 2012

Linen Suit Closer to completion...

So today, the sleeves were set in, the skirts were basted on and trim was tacked to the bottom of the over skirt.  Mom will be coming over later to try the dress on to see if things fit nicely!  Tomorrow I will head to JoAnn's to purchase the lace I found yesterday that I liked....if I could find no other.....But it is lovely so it will do nicely!!!  Then I'll start on her silk under blouse!!  Then the hat...I hope that's all...time is running out!


No comments:

Post a Comment