To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Friday, June 29, 2012

"Done" is the Best Four Letter Word in the World!!!

Well, one of them anyway!  I love being done with a project!!  That means I can do other things....like laundry, vacuuming, dusting, feeding my family.....hahahahahaha!!!!  No, I do those other things whilst project-ing, but it is nice to not be married to my sewing machine.  

Mom's dress is done!  Huzzah!!!  I cannot wait to see it on my Mama!  Only 4 more days!!!  Which is good cause the hat still needs to be completed....


Ok, so I did put Mom's dress on over mine, so you can see the bottom of my skirt under Mama's.  Please pay it no mind.  She is of the petite nature, my Mama....



Close up of the lace on the "V"...finally remembered to take a pic of it!


Close up of the pre-attached cuffs with lace...this lace was a pain to deal with.  It kept wanting to cant to the left, cant to the right, stand up sit down fight, fight, fight!!!  hahahahaha.....sorry....Needless to say, the lace did not want to remain straight up and down...ggrrrrrrrrr......Ah well, Mom will just have to talk real fast with her hands so no one sees it!!!  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment