To all who mourn in Israel, He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory. Isaiah 61:3

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And Here She Is!! Re-Purposed Hat!

I love it when I make something and it turns out well!  Like this little hat.  I so wanted to make a wide brimmed cloche that would look similar to original cloches.  So, I am pretty pleased with this one!  
Here is a link to the cloche that very surprisingly resembles the one I made...


(This online shop is fantastic!!!  Absolutely wonderful selection of hats!!!)



The ribbon is just for show...not a permanent one.  I hope to find a lovely vintage piece to put on it!


Pretty darn close to my eye balls!!  I can't wait to  make a dress to wear this one with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment